Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Violin Practice

This is my newest hobby and challenge. Learning the violin. Actually I am teaching myself... so hard! I have already had the joy of discovering errors in my technique that have improved both my comfort in holding the violin and the quality of my sound... I have only been practicing it for about half a week so that isn't saying much for how my sound is.

Just so you know:

This is an electric Cecilio Violin. I decided to go with an electric violin because I can put in earphones while I play and it greatly reduces the sound that the others in my household hear. This is a great bonus for them since I sound absolutely horrid at the moment.

4 comments:

Jessica Caviness said...

Dont worry. Horrid changes to decent and decent changes to pretty darn good ;)

Jessica Caviness said...

Oh haha they have to approve it. I thought the first ome didnt go thru well yoi get three comments from me. You should feel lucky today! I was trying hard at least Lol

Adam Willis said...

Haha Thanks. Yeah I will get better eventually as long as I stay at it... Just like TKD meet one goal, reward yourself, and make a new goal.

Yeah I have to approve comments on my blogg =P I might need to take time and change that setting eventually...

Diana Hampo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.